Wednesday 10 February 2010

More Hudson


Completely missed showing the successful output of the Hudson build from the last post. Actually it wasn't successful, the profile that generated the EAR wasn't a valid web archive because I'd failed to add the WAR file generated by the view controller project, so the first couple of runs failed until I twigged what was going on.






While I'm posting a picture of that, I might as well show off the excellent 'Changes' page in Hudson that shows what's been happening in source control to trigger build events. I've generated a few simple changes in my HRApp application, by committing a simple change on the trunk, and merging a simple change into the trunk from a branch for you to see below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.